What are LEDs and how do they light?
- Light Emitting Diode – is a solid state semiconductor device -SSL.
- It creates light at a “p-n junction” when electrons migrate from a negative cathode and recombine in a positive anode material.
- The energy released by recombination as a “photon” creates light.
Rotuba is the recognized leader for LED lenses and diffusers for Lighting applications, in the fast Growing 10.3 Billion dollar LED Lighting Market
- Rotuba is uniquely positioned to offer our clients the latest engineered polymers to maximize LED performance.
- Our in house facilities include 3D drawing, 3D printing, formulation creation, color matching, complete machining and testing capabilities, providing fast and accurate new product development.
- Rotuba has produced nearly 150 LED Light lenses and diffusers in the past 18 months.
Rotuba’s Newest LED Lens Design